I am sure this won't be the last time I make a post like this. Did they put the forms up for the basement yesterday? NOPE? Did it rain today? Of course. Now how many days are we behind?
I do not envy you having to deal with building a house from the ground up. I think if you just get any notions out of your head that it will be done anywhere near when they are promising you'll be much better off! Pray that they do it RIGHT, not "on time." Trust me on this one. I speak from experience. :)
I do not envy you having to deal with building a house from the ground up. I think if you just get any notions out of your head that it will be done anywhere near when they are promising you'll be much better off! Pray that they do it RIGHT, not "on time." Trust me on this one. I speak from experience. :)
ReplyDeleteyeah, i'm not counting on thanksgiving at all, that is just CRAZY, but I would like them to use these gorgeous days to DO SOMETHING!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the progress of your house!!
ReplyDeletehouse stuff is the WORST
ReplyDeleteI'm feeling your pain.