Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

We went trick or treating tonight. Elijah went as a 2 year old. He refused to wear his costume. "No like it" was the way he put it. He did like the white face paint. Go figure.





Noah and Leah were skeletons, Elijah was supposed to be one too. He did like the white face paint and let me put that on him. I was sure if he saw Noah wearing the costume, he would want to too. No such luck. And now I remember why Noah went as a farmer when he was two. I knew I wouldn't get him to wear any sort of costume.


It took one house for Elijah to figure out if he walked up to the door and held out a bag, some one would put candy in it. He refused to let me carry his bag, even though he had to drag it to carry it.


One house had two small ball tossing games the boys played. They seemed to really enjoy those. Other than Leah being fussy ( we ended up having to carry her and push an empty double stroller), we had a great time. We did have to cut it short since Noah had to go potty. I guess it was a good excuse to quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment