It's been rough around here lately. Noah has been a nightmare which basically makes everything else tough. But in the middle of all the "leave your brother alone" "quit grabbing things from him" "keep your feet to yourself" "calm down" "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" "he's hitting me" I keep trying to remind myself it won't last long. And for that I am thankful. But that means they won't be little for long either. Leah is already 15 pounds. She's no longer a sack of nothing. She is developing her own little personality. Thankfully it's laid back and happy so far, just like her brothers (for the most part).
I am thankful Noah had an AWESOME day today. He earned TWO extra bedtime stories. They were all super good while waiting over an hour at the health department today to get the babies shots.
I am thankful Elijah is such a happy-go-lucky spirit. He cracks me up on a daily basis. I adore him and just want to squeeze him to pieces.

I am thankful Leah is mostly sleeping through the night. She is still waking up, but isn't requiring a middle of the night feeding.
I am thankful Terril likes his job, so much that some mornings he is up BEFORE his alarm clock goes off. I don't think he has hit snooze once since we have been here.
I am thankful for weather that has allowed us to play outside most everyday and not suffocate. I do not miss the humidity!!

I am thankful for this apartment. Even though it feels small, we could have much worse. And with the month to month lease, we aren't stressed about the timing of finding a house.
Okay all you bloggers--your turn...
You need to enjoy even the bad times as much as you can - it'll be great one day to remind them of these when they are with their teenage friends or when they have their own kids!! It might even be used as blackmail some day!! Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteCathy
Your kids are so cute! You are, however, in the dog house. Trish Earll said she saw you last time you were in Carbondale. I must have missed your phone call letting me know. Hum . . . I even put a note for you in my blog.
ReplyDelete