Saturday, July 5, 2008

Ohhhh, Ahhhh





We went to the Peoria/East Peoria fireworks last night. Terril's parents are here, so of course they went with us. The fireworks were launched off two huge barges in the middle of the Illinois River. The fireworks were spectacular! They were loud and plentiful. Elijah didn't seem bothered by the noise. Leah finally went to sleep after they started.

We had a great time. It was a beautiful evening to sit outside and people watch.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, you fireworks pictures look good. I need to take pointers from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots of the fireworks. We didn't attmept to see any this year. I wasn't sure Lucy would like them, but she was in bed by 7:30 anyway, so we just stayed home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of your camera (and skills)! You know I'm reading, just barely have time to comment too. You remember Evan, right? :)

    ReplyDelete