Sunday, May 11, 2008

Thanks mom

so all my card making equipment is in a box somewhere and I never got around to buying a Mother's Day card, so I figured I would have a mother's day blog post.


Mom--Just wanted you to know I love you. You are so supportive of me (us). I know you would do anything for us. They say you teach how you were taught. I think parenting is the same way. You parent how you were parented. My children are not only a reflection of us, but a reflection of you (and dad of course).


Thank you for all you have done for me, the prayers, the discipline and the love. I am a better person because of it. And thanks for making me a country girl, not a girly girl. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.


Love you bunches.


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful note. I couldnt read the last half until I wiped the tears out of my eyes. Thank you. Its nice to know you are appreciated. Only a mother can understand how much you love your children and that you would do anything for them.
    6am!! You poor thing, but thats the life of a mother. Hope you have a wonderful mothers day and just maybe get to take a nap. I love you so much. mom

    ReplyDelete