Leah is 3 months old today!
And Elijah is 18 months on Thursday!
Elijah woke up from his nap dry yesterday so we thought we'd try the potty. At first he didn't want to sit on it, so I had Noah do it first. Then he was willing to try. After several minutes and pouring warm water down his tummy he went! We tried again later in the day and he went again! And I know it's not just coincidence because you can see his stomach working to get it out.
So today we have tried a few times. Everytime I have put him on the potty, he has gone. He is so proud of himself! I know it's probably a little early for potty training, especially since he doesn't undress himself, or talk much, but I see him getting it, so we are going to keep trying some. I think we'll stick with diapers for now though.



Yeah Elijah!!! Good for him!! Good for you too Mommy!! That could be a few less diapers a day for each time he gets it right. What a great picture of him with the goggles. I love it! Just want to give him a squeeze. They look so innocent washing their hands together at the sink. Such good little boys.... Can't wait to see you all.
ReplyDeleteJust realized I didnt say anything about Leah, didn't mean to leave her out!! She is growing so fast I cant believe it. What a cutie.
ReplyDeleteAfter looking at the pics again I see the boys aren't washing their hands, but playing in the soapy water, or are they doing the dishes? I'm sure that's it. Still, such good little boys.
Loving the cheeks!!!
ReplyDelete