
Today is our ten year anniversary!
Maybe even more significant, is Terril and I have now been together more than half my life!! Our first date was his Junior Prom when I was 16! I hate this picture, but thought I would share anyway. I also hate this dress but what can ya do with a week's notice?!

I thought that yesterday was your anniversary. I even said something to Dan about it. Congratulations on 10 years. That's great. I love the picture by the way. And why did you only have a week's notice? Was Terril shy about asking?
ReplyDeleteLook at that dress and hair!
ReplyDeleteHe looks happier than you do? Happy Anniversary.
ReplyDeleteYes Friday.
ReplyDeleteHe probably was happier, I mean see the hair!
Wow!! You guys look like babies! Isn't that crazy. Not that you look old now, but that's just neat.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! You guys are a wonderful couple. I love to see high school sweethearts still together.
I can't believe it's been 10 years already! Congrats! Hopefully I'll see you guys next week at mom and dad's.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Kinda exciting, eh? :) Man, I miss the eighties! We thought we looked so fab!
ReplyDelete