Friday, May 9, 2008

Knock Knock, Who's There?


So all 3, yes 3, children are "napping" and I have a few spare minutes...


I have given this blog address to so many friends and family, but I have no idea if they actually ever visit. So I was just curious, who's out there?? Leave a comment if you don't normally. It's not hard, just click on the link where it says comments and fill it out. I think all you need is a e-mail address to leave one... I'd love to know who's reading.
*****
Thanks Jennifer for pointing out I had a setting that only allowed other bloggers to comment. That is now fixed, so comment away!


THANKS

9 comments:

  1. Well you know I am here daily but you have to have a blog to leave a comment on your blog because you have something checked and you don't allow non-blogger comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here, but you already knew that. How do you like being a SAHM so far??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read at least once a week to see what your family is up to. I think it helps me feel like we are still in touch. Its fun to visit someone else's life. We have been busy ourselves this last week but things are getting into a routine now, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still here, still checking up on you all! How are things? Do you miss the craziness of May (I am hoping my seniors all pass!)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abbie~ Honestly, I think I told you about your anonymous comments setting a very long time ago! :)

    But...anyway....I'm still here! Miss you! Glad to hear about your visitor! I'll stop by when I can and take a quick look! :)

    Wish me luck for film fest! IT'S BIG THIS YEAR! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a friend of jennifer l's who reads your blog. I haven't commented before b/c you don't know me but I don't want to be a "lurker" :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Knock, Knock, Who's there? I thought you were going to say your boys like to play this game. My girls have discovered it but don't quite get the entire concept.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love catching up with your family. How is everything going?

    ReplyDelete