We pass this every time we come home.


(it's a cemetary if you can't tell--there are TWO on our street)
It has been the source of many questions of course starting with what is that?
Why do we bury people?
But then they can't go to heaven if they are buried.
Will I go to heaven?
But I don't want to die!
And finally the one that has us stumped
How did God get into Heaven?
This question had to take a lot of thought. He knows you have to die to go to heaven, but God isn't a person and God didn't die, so how DID he get into heaven? For now, that's where he lives was an okay answer.
He has also really been into the "what ifs?" like what if I need a kleenex and there is a fire.
we'll get one from the neighbors
but what if everybody's house is on fire?
guess you're out of luck then (because he can't be convinced that won't happen)
And the is God bigger than questions
Is God bigger than the van?
Yes
but then how can he be with us
He can fit anywhere, big or small
But he is too big to fit in the van.
No God can be anywhere and everywhere
But he can't be with us when he is helping some one else.
Yes he can be.
BUT WHY?
And around and around we go.
He's such an amazing child....So how did God get to Heaven??? You have lots of questions to find answers to in your future. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteSo, I guess he's still asking questions? Free entertainment!
ReplyDeleteI laughed so hard at all the questions. Grace is into "what's that?" about everything. I'm sure the "why's" and "what if's" are coming soon. I also liked your mothers day post to your mom. That was very sweet and I'm sure she appreciated it.
ReplyDelete