Thursday, August 2, 2007

End of summer

Look at this bug Noah and I found on the back door yesterday. I was trying to get close to get a good picture, and Noah kept telling me to stop. He was afraid i was getting too close and the bug was going to get me. It sure is ugly, but i don't think too dangerous.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yesterday was the last full day of summer for us at our house. The boys went back to daycare full time today. I had a class for school this morning and then did some errands and chores. Yesterday Elijah went to daycare for the first time in two months. When I walked out of the room he kind of looked at me like "hey, where are you going?". But they said he had a great day. And he was happy to see me. I took Noah swimming for the last summer swim day. We haven't taken very many pictures this summer,but here are a few from this week We have had a great time swimming. Thanks Carrie, Lucas and Evan for inviting us over every week to swim!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone was having a great time! Sorry I missed it. I'm so glad your kids like the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so very welcome! you know we love having you just as much as you enjoy coming!

    ReplyDelete