I went back to school yesterday. I think this is the first year in the 9 that i have been there that there hasn't been some sort of administration change. And only 8 new teachers! It seems like things are going to be much more organized. The principal and VP are getting into the groove. I feel like they are working hard to make my school a great place to be. For that I am grateful.
Today was registration, so we started late, but worked late too. Long day for me and the boys at daycare. They survived. Although they stuffed Elijah with food today. Not sure what that is all about. I missed seeing him tonight but I will get to see him in the morning before I leave. I will miss that next week when I start my early hours. He is such a happy camper. Noah is usually in a great mood in the mornings too.
Noah has been having bedtime issues. I think he is either needing to not take a nap, or we need to move his bedtime back. He keeps getting out of bed. Not really sure why and I don't think he does either. He just doesn't act real tired. You can tell the days he doesn't take a nap because he goes right to sleep. They also aren't going outside at school because it has been so hot. I am sure that contributes to it some too. When he does finally go to sleep, he wakes up early saying Elijah is waking him up. We never hear him so i am not sure if E just cries out in his sleep. Noah has slept through his crying other times so who knows. It is wearing us out!
Another busy day of meetings tomorrow. Fun Fun...
Oh the joys of going back to school! I can honestly say that I don't miss it at all. I like my current job much more :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear things went well at school so far. Been thinking about you and the kids back in daycare. I remember well how bad it feels to leave them there all day and come home so late they are in bed or you are too tired to enjoy them when you do get home. Thank God for husbands who share the load. I dont know how single parents handle it all. Love you.
ReplyDelete