Tuesday, July 31, 2007

what?

I have tried several different videos. Each time I upload one to youtube i get an error message after it processes-whatever that is. well i finally got one to work!! So maybe now i can go back and get the one I want. I have no idea what happens in this one i got to work. It is of Elijah jumping and it was recorded in June. Happy watching.


hmmmm so i just watched it. did it work because it is so short? none of my other videos were more than 2 minutes and were fairly small files. Can I not surf while i upload? AGHHHH

1 comment:

  1. So I see you got one to work. Yes you can surf while uploading (in a different tab). Usually you figure this stuff out and have to help me, kinda nice to have it the other way around. :)

    ReplyDelete