Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Trying to Make the Best out of Winter

We are tired of winter. It's been so cold. Noah hasn't had outdoor recess in weeks. It seems like every few days we get another inch or two of snow which requires shoveling the driveway. That gets old quick, especially when it's so cold! I noticed Monday morning when I was shoveling that it was a bit warmer. So I decided I was going to take everyone outside when Noah got home from school. No one wanted to go of course. But I made them, I even got Elijah to wear boots. Once we got outside and started following rabbit tracks in the snow they had a great time. When Noah discovered icicles on the gutters he was happy.
Unfortunately when we are in the snow, I can hardly ever get anyone to look at me for a picture.


Posted by Picasa
These little feet love to go outside and stomp in the snow.

Grumpy face because he didn't want t0 share his bucket.
Off to search for more icicles.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment