Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Bed Comes Down

We've been talking to Leah about getting a big girl bed. She has asked several days now to get one. So we decided to take her crib down and just put her mattress on the floor. Then I remembered a mom in one of my mom's groups was selling a toddler bed for pretty cheap.
So down came the crib and in came the toddler bed. Leah was so excited. She didn't even want to read bedtime stories, she went right to bed and slept all night. Now if naptime would go as well! She stays in her bed but rarely sleeps.
I also painted her fingernails with some nailpolish she got in her stocking. She loves it (pics taken with the new lens and NOT on auto!)
This next one was meant to be another fingernail shot, but instead show something else going on right now. See the hole in her sock? All of her socks look like that. She goes in the basement and ride her little car and drags her feet. Instant holes. She now is supposed to wear her shoes down there. I'm sure they'll have holes in them before too long!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I have to buy Kyle socks about once a month because he gets holes in the heels of his socks too! He walks around outside without shoes all the time. At least socks are relatively cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean she needs new beaded socks???

    ReplyDelete