Friday, January 7, 2011

Swagbucks

You may have noticed that little box down there on the right side of this blog that says swagbucks. Or you might see my facebook posts saying I won swagbucks. Have you wondered what it is? Well let me tell you! :)

Swagbucks is a search engine, like google. Only when you do searches using swagbucks, you randomly win swagbucks (points). Then you can cash your points in for things. I have cashed mine in for $5 amazon giftcards. Every 450 points gets me one! I earned 9 $5 giftcards in 2010!! That's $45 in FREE money.

There's other ways to earn swagbucks, like free codes and doing other things on their site, but most of my points came from searching. I installed the swagbucks toolbar so it's really easy to search. Every time I got to amazon, I type that in the search box rather than typing in the web address. I would say close to 50% of the time I earn swagbucks for that!! I've even earned them for searching google! HA!

Another great way to earn points is through referrals (which is why I am writing this today). If you sign up under me, I earn points when you earn points. Easy peasy!

Interested? Give it a try. If you hate it, just quit using it. Here's the link to join http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/AbbieJ5

1 comment:

  1. I joined - hope you get the points. I've already early a bunch too! Thanks

    ReplyDelete