Friday, March 26, 2010

Girls Weekend

Sitting in church one Sunday I had the brilliant idea that I should see if my 3 lovely college roommates wanted to meet for a Christian Moms Conference called Hearts at Home. I thought it was a brilliant idea because it's a sorta central location. An hour for 2 of us, almost 3 for the other 2. But I thought it was a good excuse to get away, spend some time together. Something we hadn't done in a VERY long time. After I had this brilliant idea, it was all I could think of. I definitely couldn't focus on the sermon that day!

When i got home, I quickly sent a FB message to these girls with the idea. They were all in. I was so excited!

Anyway, the weekend finally arrived, we had a great time, the conference was good, the weather--well at least it wasn't snowing! It was wonderful to reconnect with my old roomies, one of which is my BFF from high school. I find it amazing that we all went to college, got our Bachelor's degrees, worked for awhile, and now we are all staying at home with our kiddos! Who knew we were all so similar?!

If you want to read more, go here for Kristin's take (and a flashback)

No comments:

Post a Comment