Thursday, March 4, 2010

Finishing up February

A church nearby has an indoor playtime a few times a week for cheap. There's lots of room torun and things to climb on. I think that once it gets busy, E & L dont like it as much. But as long as we get there right at 9, they have a great time. Sunshine and swings-nothing better
Grandma and Grandpa got a slide for the playset. It works great once you get past the mud at teh bottom of the ladder! Must get some mulch.

Last weekend was the PTO carnival at N's school. I had to work one of the games for an hour and N went to help.

L celebrated her b-day with her MDO class last week. We took cookies and she was not happy when I handed them over to her teacher. I think she thought they were all for her!
That same day, I surprised N at school with lunch. He was thrilled to see me and even happier to discover the happy meal toy was STAR WARS!!

Beans, a favorite play thing. As long as I can ignore the plink plink plink of beans hitting the floor, they have lots of fun.

E had his last tumbling class. We all went so Daddy could take pictures. He had a great time showing off for L.

More bean pics--see E in the background hiding from the camera?
L's birthday happened to be free pretzal day at Auntie Anne's. We got there and were almost told it was too late. Luckily the security guard told us we were in time. So we all got a free pretzal--a $13 value!! Yum!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was considering putting beans in Lucy's water table. I was going to wait till it got warm enough and then do that outside, but...seeing your pictures has me rethinking it.

    ReplyDelete