Noah had his first orthodontist appt yesterday. Yep I know he's only six. Doesn't look good for this poor kid and his teeth. The dentist was concerned about the way his 6 month molars are coming in. They are trapped behind his other molars and about to cut into the roots of those. So off to the ortho we went to see what we needed to do.
Noah was great, the girls working there were great with him. And we got some cool x-rays to show off.


The conclusion: wait 6 months, see if those teeth come in some of their own so there is something to attach an appliace to to pull them in the right direction. Or the dentist may have to "do her magic" on the two exisiting teeth in the way.
And I'm sure you can see how crooked those adult teeth are coming in. Yep braces for him, sounds like about 7th grades (YIKES). At least it gives us 5 years to save the money to pay for them!! (and I am blaming all this on T since I never had braces, or even a cavity thank you very much!)
No comments:
Post a Comment