Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Noah

Noah is becoming such a big kid. I can't believe he's almost done with K! He is dilegently saving money for more legos, while at the same time wanting to give money at church. I have made him a chore chart so he has more things to do around the house which means will give him more allowance. I also told him of a few things he could do to earn extra money. He hasnt' done them yet. But we've been pretty busy. Playing in the sand.
Playing at the park. Riding bikes. We finally got him a new bike. He begged Daddy to put it together last night. I let him try it out this morning for a minute before school. He did great. We're taking it on a walk this afternoon.
He is ready easy reader books. He is more patient about sounding out words. He is well on his way to becoming a great reader! Now maybe he can read those Star Wars books to himself! Yep still obsessed with Star Wars. He'll hear some one say something, and mistake it for a Star Wars word. Did she say Jar Jar? um, nope.
One of my favorite things is this. Many mornings, E wakes up very wet. N has been helping him get off his wet PJ bottoms and diaper so he can get dry clothes! All without coming to get me!


No comments:

Post a Comment