Friday, January 23, 2009

Weekly update

Wednesday it was "warmer". The boys and I went outside while Leah was taking a nap. Elijah still isn't really crazy about the snow. He wanted to be right by me most of the time. He did not like walking in the deep snow at all. Noah had a great time as always. He thought the big piles the snowplow made were fabulous.
Last Friday was a big day in our house. The bobby fairy came for Elijah's bobbys (his name for his pacifier). He has long been trained to leave them in his bed, so he only uses them for sleeping. But he is very attached to them. We knew with his front teeth having to be pulled in a few weeks, we needed to get rid of them. I was dreading it. He is such a good sleeper, and I hated to do anything to change that.

Before nap, we left the bobbys outside his door for the bobby fairy. He cried for less than 5 minutes before he fell asleep. When he woke up he wanted his bobbys. He was very upset when he weren't there. He didn't even see the present sitting in their place. Once we pointed out the present, he was a bit happier. He LOVES M&M's. He recovered pretty quickly.





Noah on the other hand had to throw a little temper tantrum. It was too funny not to share.

**I have another video to go here. I think I have to put it in another post. It doesn't seem to want to upload. Coming Soon!

Friday morning, we went to Wal-Mart for our morning snack. I told the boys we could go for doughnuts. I so wish I had thought to take a picture of them all in the cart. The boys were both in the cart part, and Leah was in the seat up front. They were so good because they knew if they weren't they wouldn't get those doughnuts. We ended up eating them at the McDonald's inside Wal-mart. Good thing since E made such a mess. Luckily I had bought bananas so Leah had a snack too. She loves bananas, at the whole thing. It was such a calm, peaceful trip, I had to share.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that video is soooo cute. The bobby fairy, what a great idea!! Think it'll work if I change it to the thumb fairy some day???? *sigh* I think it'll take more than that to get Lucy to stop thumb sucking.

    ReplyDelete