I just spent the last hour putting together 3 meals. Chili in the crockpot, beef stew simmering on the stove, and Carrie's chicken lasagna florentine put together and in the fridge. And here's my mess. Thanks to Rachael Ray's suggestion of having a trash bowl, the clean up wasn't all that bad. Much easier than if I had done this 3 separate days! And my house smells so good right now.

To see other project 365 blogs go here and here and here and here
Oh yay! Yummy lagasna! I'm so glad to know that you all really do like it! :) I actually had a cooking marathon today too & was going to post about it! BUT, anyway...I need your Cooking Light chili recipe that we all loved, when you have a second. :)
ReplyDeleteI so need to do a cooking marathon, freezer cooking, once a month cooking, whatever you choose to call it, I need it! I need to research more about what meals would freeze well.
ReplyDeleteAnd you are the one who originally suggested the separate 365 blog (as I recall) so get on board with the rest of us, haha!
Where is your 365 blog? Seeing that you outed mine we need to see your 365 blog. :)
ReplyDelete