Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fresh Powder, Freezing Cold

Over night we got at least 4 inches of new snow. It continued to snow like crazy this morning. We probably have about 6 inches on the ground. It's hard to tell though because it's so windy. Some spots are completely bare while other spots probably have a foot deep drift. The snow is very dry and very easy to shovel. You could probably play outside all day and never get wet since it's so dry. But it's too cold to be outside. It is supposed to be -12 at 6 am. The high tomorrow is -3. Schools are closed tomorrow I think because of the cold. Not fun!

Noah and I went out for a brief time. It was 9 degrees. He LOVED it. Spent most of the time on the ground for some reason. I shoveled the driveway. It won't last long the snow is blowing so hard.




I brought some snow in for the boys to play with this morning. Elijah didn't really want to have anything to do with it. Noah thought it was fun. We started at the table and then put some in the sink. E got a little more into it then. He was happier once I gave him some warm water and bubble to play in.

No comments:

Post a Comment