Friday, January 9, 2009
Finally a Solution
We have 3 of these 9 hole storage cubes. I love them because toys can just be thrown in the boxes which is usually what happens. Drives me crazy because things get messed up, Leah's toys end up buried somewhere, little pieces end up in her box, etc. Plus Noah does like to put things where they are supposed to go. I labeled them before we moved, but I never could get the pictures to stay on. I finally had an "ah ha" moment. I printed a picture and a label and put them together under contact paper. Punched a hole in one corner and attached them to the handle of the drawer with a book ring. They are the rings like they have in 3 ring binders. I just attached them, so they haven't been kid tested yet. I may end up adding a 2nd ring so they hang straight, but for now, it's perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good idea. I am desparately searching for something for Lucy's toys. I like the cubes, but I'm wanting to go to Ikea first and see what they have. Right now everything gets tossed in a big plastic bin.
ReplyDeleteLove the blog and pics! Cheryl
ReplyDelete