What is a crop?Kim McNally
LOL!! I will fill you in but it cannot be posted in form where our mothers can read (even though we are 30!)
I am sorry :) We miss you! I agree with Jennifer's comment, can not post it where my mom can read it.
kim-scrapbooking lingopaula gave me some info...
Hey girl, Just so you know it was pretty boring. I don't know what all the hype is about. You didn't miss anything IMO..... ;)
What is a crop?
ReplyDeleteKim McNally
LOL!! I will fill you in but it cannot be posted in form where our mothers can read (even though we are 30!)
ReplyDeleteI am sorry :) We miss you!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jennifer's comment, can not post it where my mom can read it.
kim-scrapbooking lingo
ReplyDeletepaula gave me some info...
Hey girl, Just so you know it was pretty boring. I don't know what all the hype is about. You didn't miss anything IMO..... ;)
ReplyDelete