I've decided to do project life againt this year. I did it in 2009 and 2010 but decided not to do it last year. But I really missed documenting the little everyday things, like lost teeth and happy kids. I haven't scrapbooked very many whole layouts in the last year. I just got so overwhelmed by the amount of pictures on the computer. At least this gives me something in a book until I get back on track with that.
So here's a few pictures from our first week of 2012.
Daddy trying to explain to N his logic in doing suduko. N is already really good at doing the kids one in the Sunday comic section.
Hanging out with Daddy watching a girl movie while the boys play playstation.
Reading with N.
More derby car.
We have had absolutely gorgeous weather this week. Crazy for January! We've been sunny and 50s. We have spent so much time outside. I might make it through the rest of winter having stored up all this sunshine!

We have had nice weather too (well nice for January). I didn't realize you didn't do project life last year. Now you have Turquoise and Cobalt to choose from!
ReplyDelete