Monday, May 17, 2010

Sharing Days

Last week was Sharing Day for E & L's school. Monday I stayed in E's class 45 min. We did a craft (he let L help). Looked at books and played.
Had circle time to do the calendar.


And played instruments and sang songs. E half way participated. I don't think he liked all the parents on the other side of the room looking at him. But a huge improvement over last year!






Time for parents to leave. The kids left to go the romper room. Made the separation easy!

Wednesday was L's turn. She loves her class! First we did a craft.


Then she got to play for awhile.

Then it was circle time. Singing songs and counting.


Miss Laura asked her to pick the purple flower and she hopped right up to grab it.


L will be returning to this school one day a week in the fall, but E will be going somewhere else. I really love their program and am a bit sad E won't be there. But it's 15 minutes away and the drive gets a bit old!

No comments:

Post a Comment