Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dinosaurs!

A few months back I got an e-mail to pre-buy tickets to a show coming to the arena here. Walking with the Dinosaurs. (turn the sound down before you click the link!) Some one (I think T) had briefly mentioned it awhile back so I was somewhat familiar with the show. We decided to buy 2 tickets so T could take N. I would have loved to go too, but figured the other two wouldn't care enough to pay for the not cheap tickets!

As the show approached, they played more and more commercials on tv. Every time, both boys watched intently. At one point, N even asked to go. We hadn't told him yet that he was going. The night before the show, we told him. He was so excited! And even better, he got to leave school a little early to make it there.

Even though they had not so good seats, it sounds like they had a great time. I don't know if you can see it, but in the bottom of the first picture, near the left, is a guy. He was the narrator. Mostly he was there to help show the scale of the dinosaurs.












1 comment:

  1. that was supposed to come to Memphis, then it got canceled.

    ReplyDelete