Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lately

I feel like I'm always playing catch up. Why is that. Blogging has become a bit of a pain, with the way we have our computers, picture storage set up right now. We're working on that. But for now, well I'll put lots of pics in this post to keep you happy for a few days at least.

I played with ribbon and hot glue today. Trying to make some hairbows. I'm not crazy with how the actual bow turned out, but I do like the clippies--just clips covered with ribbon. They are super easy and cheap. I have quite the ribbon stash so I can make quite a variety!

Today I finally cut some of the vinyl I ordered awhile ago. The picture is crooked, not the vinyl. I cut out N's teacher's last name and put it on this glass jar I got at HL and filled it with candy. It doesn't show up all that great with the candy, but I figure it won't always have candy in it! Anyway, it was really easy. I think I might be finding lots more things to add vinyl to!Today it was 45 and windy, but just two days ago, it was gorgeous. Snack was frozen gogurt--I love how they make them now without all the added stuff!
Wednesday was Grandparent's day at N's school. Of course his grandparents live 5 hours away, and have jobs so it's kind of difficult to get here in the middle of the week! But Nanna decided she could come and invited Grandma to come up with her. They got here Tuesday afternoon, went to school with Noah, ate lunch with him, picked up E & L from school, ate lunch with them, and then left again. He was so glad to have them there! Thanks for coming all that way!
E & L painted TP tubes cut to look like flowers. The two they managed to finish looked great. I put them in the pot of flowers we gave their teachers. Of course I forgot to take a pic of that. Look at that concentration!
Another day nice enough to have lunch on the deck.
Playdate--paperplate umbrellas painted with do a dot paint markers (a huge hit) and them glued on flowers. They turned out really cute. E made 3. I love his because they are so precise and orderly. I've never really seen him do a project like this.

A new cranium game on sale at T. Pretty easy, but it satisfies E need to always play a game. Plus it's over quick, so we can play once or twice and move on.
L got new tennis shoes this week. She loves them. She looks so big in them too!
See L sitting on her throne. She loves to sit in the corner of the course on top of all the pillows, usually with another one on her lap.

1 comment: