We have been trying to keep busy here doing all sorts of Christmassy things. I always remember making and decorating Christmas cookies with my mom. I wasn't up for the making part this year, but I wanted the kids to be able to decorate some. So I took the easy road and bought refridgerated cookie dough. And I even bought the kind where the cookies were already cut out. You just have to pull them out of the package and bake. That's my kind of cooking making!
Once they were baked, we got down to decorating. I just made some really thin frosting so we could paint it on and then drown with sprinkles.
(Blogger is not letting me easily reorder my pics, so I'll just tell you what's going on, even though it's out of order)
Drowning cookies in sprinkles

A few of the finished products.

Cookie decorating is never complete without a masterpiece from Terril!

And of course one from Noah

Leah loved frosting the cookies.

So much that she also frosted her face

Leah mixing her frosting up.

Elijah doing the same

And Noah too.
No comments:
Post a Comment