For the boys' birthdays, we suggested my Dad build them a playset. They are so stinkin expensive, I thought having him build one would be cheaper. I'm not so sure it was, but at least it's an original! They came up this week to put it together. While my mom and I took the kids to wait in line 2 hours for H1N1 vaccines, Dad and eventually Terril worked on it. We knew it was going to rain pretty much the rest of their visit, so they worked feverishly in the dark to get as much done as possible.

My Dad even worked in the rain on Thursday to get some more done. T got the decking down today for the platform and the other bolts drilled for the swing. Eventually we'll get a slide to add to the front. And there will be a whole roof too.


I know we have a park just down the street, but I'm going to love being able to send them out in the backyard to play while I make dinner or something!
Thanks Mom and Dad (Grandma and Grandpa)! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment