So far we have only bought knock off Crocs from payless. But they don't make them the same anymore plus they are only in camoflage. E needed new shoes because he had worn holes in his (Noah has too). But he refused to try on any shoes. Not to mention he pretty much needed a shoe shaped like a box to fit his fat feet. I ordered some crocs on-line but had to send them back because they were too small. So last weekend we went in search of new shoes for E. He HAD to have them!
So after several fits and forcing him to try on shoes, we were about to give up. Then I remembered there is a Croc kiosk in the mall. One last try. Again he refused. But then big brother wanted to try some on too. And did and started jumping around because he loved them. And the little copy cat decided he needed to try them on too. And he did. Noah's reward was a new pair of Crocs :) I can't believe a paid $30 for a pair of rubber shoes!! (times two) But I have two happy boys and shoes without holes in the bottoms.




No comments:
Post a Comment