Saturday, October 24, 2009

6 Years Old!! (Birthday Celebration #3)

Noah turned 6 today! And we had his birthday party today. A soccer birthday party. This time the cake was spectacular thanks to some icing in a can and a husband who is artistic. The little balls in front are candles.After cake we headed to the basement for some games.
Make a goal ( a soccer goal picture that we stuck soccer ball stickers on)Soccer bowling--we kicked the ball at a line of bottles to see who could knock over the most.And then a soccer ball pinata. Each boy got a swing, and then we let Noah whack to his heart's content. Then we had to let Daddy finish it off and crack it open. Here's the gang with their loot. I was going to make the goodie bags with lunch bags and a soccer ball stamp. But then I found these bags cheaper than the stamp. I made tags out of shrinky dink material so each bag had a soccer ball tag with the name on it. Forgot to get a pic of this. Here's a close up of the front of the shirt. I used a freezer paper stencil to paint the front. I don't know how many washes it will survive, but it worked for today's team.


And the backs. I used iron on letters and numbers. There is no 4 because I screwed that shirt up and had to do it over. Luckily I had an extra blank shirt.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!!!!!!!11

1 comment: