Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Still waiting on Spring

Monday morning we woke up to 2 inches of snow. It didn't last long on the roads, but it was COLD! It was finally almost warm enough to be outside today. The sun was great, but the air is still a bit chilly, especially when the wind blows. We did make it outside for a little bit today. The boys were throwing rocks in our mud puddles. Next thing I know, Elijah was face down in the mud, his feet still on the sidewalk. Of course I took a picture of him before i cleaned him up :) He told Daddy as soon as he walked in the door that he fell in the dirt.

Last week I made some spring flowers to keep on the table. Noah decorated the "vase" with tissue paper and modge podge. Another Crafty Crow idea.

I think the princess nickname might stick. Leah is into the "Bling". I have some beads that she likes to play with. Today she was putting them over her head.


2 comments:

  1. Cute! I almost want to stay at home when I read this kind of stuff. Miss you ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know where you find the time for crafting?? I'm exhausted by then end of the day after taking care of Lucy and doing all the daily household chores. Good for you though. I like seeing the stuff you come up with.

    ReplyDelete