Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's

We made handprint heart valentine's for the grandparents. Easy (with Daddy's help). They turned out great.




For Noah's two valentine's parties, we made our own Valentine's too. I bought glow sticks at Michael's (15 for $1). I printed "you make my glow" on cardstock (2 per page). we made those into little packets to hold 3 glow sticks each. Noah glued hearts we punched out into the blank space. We stapled the ends shut. They turned out so cute. I could have sworn I took a picture, but I cannot find it. So much more fun that cheapo valentine's and really easy. I can't take credit for the idea. I can't for the life of me find where I got the idea. I thought it came from here...http://belladia.typepad.com/crafty_crow/ This is an awesome website, so many great crafts for kids of all ages. But now I can't find the link.

1 comment:

  1. Cute stuff...and that blog is great. Glad I didn't see it a week ago, I might have tried too many craft things. :)

    ReplyDelete