Almost a year ago, Elijah fell in the bathtub. He chipped his front teeth and knocked them out of whack just a bit. You can see those pictures here. The dentist in Memphis filled the chip. That came off during a fall sometime in the last few months. I finally got both boys to the dentist and they wanted to remove the teeth. They said the nerve was infected and it could get worse. His teeth had been looking a bit yellowish. After I made the appointment to have them pulled, they seemed to be turning green.
Anyway, today was the big day. Elijah did great. He mostly go upset because they were holding his head. The laughing gas worked well and for the most part, he sat calmly on my lap. There were a few tears, again mostly due to being held down. I don't think he was ever in any pain. We got home and he was excited to show Noah his prize.
Noah noticed right after lunch that his teeth were missing. "mom, Elijah lost a teeth, come look, see the gap" I didn't make a big deal about it and tell him what really happened. I don't want him to worry about it when he goes to the dentist next month to have a cavity filled.
Noah noticed right after lunch that his teeth were missing. "mom, Elijah lost a teeth, come look, see the gap" I didn't make a big deal about it and tell him what really happened. I don't want him to worry about it when he goes to the dentist next month to have a cavity filled.
He looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo now what happens? Does he just wait on the big teeth?
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear he was such a trooper!
ReplyDelete