Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas with Mom & Dad

But first--we left Houston Thursday for Dallas. Not a bad drive. All are well in Dallas.
Noah with Elisabeth and Molly.

Thanks guys for putting us up for a night. We miss you lots!
We got up early Friday morning to come home. Long drive, but again the boys did pretty well in the car. We spent Friday afternoon and Saturday recovering, doing laundry and trying to find places for all the new stuff.

Mom and Dad got here Sunday right after church. We opened presents after lunch, while Elijah was napping.

Dad trying out one of Noah's presents.



We spent the rest of yesterday and today just hanging out. Elijah loves Sophie as much as Noah does.


Terril and I made a solo trip to Lowe's to get paint for the baby's room. I'll show you pictures when we have some to show. And then tonight we had free baby sitters so we got to go to a movie (and we missed bath time!). Thanks! :)

Happy New Year!

Oh all the pictures on this post were taken with my NEW Canon Rebel XT (digital SLR) given to me for Christmas by my dear hubby, parents and in-laws. I can't wait to see what it can do!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a ton of fun!!! Sorry I couldn't make it. Hopefully I'll get to see you guys sometime in the next month or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I am jealous of the new camera. Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete