Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Appointments and more appointments...

I took Elijah yesterday to get his blood drawn for allergy tests to determine if he is allergic to milk and/or soy. I am pretty sure he is allergic to at least one, but probably both. Since he has been back on the fancy, expensive formula, he hasn't spit up and his disposition has improved. He did great! I gave him his bottle right before they did it. He didn't even flinch. Luckily the bottle lasted. It was a piece of cake! We should get the results in about a week.

I had my 28 week doctor appt today. Everything is still great. I have only gained 1/2 pound in the last four weeks! And I passed my glucose test. Passing is something like 147 and I had 80 something. I now go every two weeks! Man time is flying. I guess we ought to get a name and a room for this baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment