Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekly update

We had a busy weekend. It seems like we were always on the go. Friday night, we went to my school's football game. We finally left at the end of regulation. The game ended up going into double overtime, had an injury delay and then we won!! Noah had a great time after it took him the whole first half to "warm up" and go play with his friends. After that, he had a great time running around with the other little boys and jumping all over them. Even Elijah had a good time. He finally crashed just before we left.

So the boys both slept until after 8!! I even got up before Noah. A small miracle! I got up and went a neighborhood yardsale for awhile. Spent only about $10 on a few things for Noah (puzzles, books, etc) but it was a gorgeous morning. I enjoyed the quiet and the sunshine and just getting out and walking by myself.

When i get home i did about 10 loads of laundry pulling out the winter clothes that had been in the attic for E and cutting tags off stuff i had bought at consignments sales for N. Now i have to figure out where to put it all. I think we are going to need another dresser or something. If the boys have this many clothes, I can't imagine how much baby girl will have! I am getting into this yardsale, consignment sale thing. It is great fun to get good stuff cheap.

Next was the big haircuts. Terril cut his hair, and then Noah's. Both desperately needed it. Noah was so good for this one. He sat still in his little chair and didn't complain other than a few itches once and a while. Terril is getting better and better at cutting his hair.

We went out for pizza and then played outside until the mosquitos literally swarmed us. They are horrible!!

Sunday was church and lunch and then Terril had to be back at church at 3 for a 3 HOUR board meeting. While he was gone, the boys and I went to the party store to get N stuff for his party next weekend. He picked out firetruck invitations and plates, etc. Looks like we will have a firetruck/Halloween theme. We played outside again for a little while.

Oh and the boys both slept past 8 again. WOW!

We have put E on a special allergen free formula. It costs 4 times as much as what we were using. It has no milk, no soy. Dr thinks he may also be allergic to soy. If this doesn't work, we are going to try Cingulair. Not sure yet if it is going to work.

Whew, writing it all down wears me out. The weekend went way too fast! Now we have to get ready for the big 4 year old birthday party for next weekend. I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment