Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I have to change the name of my Blog!

Yep--it's a girl. No doubt about it according to the ultrasound tech. A very active little girl too. She rolled around and around during the ultrasound today. I'll post pictures after we get them scanned.

We are glad it's a girl, even though we feel like we have to relearn everything we know. I am so very thankful she is healthy and doing well so far. Right now she weighs 11 ounces. All her bits and pieces were in the right place and looked great.

Now to think about girl names...

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so glad to not be the lone one with girls in our little friend group anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, Abbie! congratulations! I had a feeling it was going to be a girl. You'll have so much fun buying little pink outfits. I know I do! I was just thinking about you earlier this week and wondering if you'd found out yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, i think i called it. didn't i ask you if you were having a girl when we met at your house for our girls night out?! :)

    i'm excited for you, especially since it's looking like it's not gonna happen for me! i can still look at little girl stuff! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete