Friday, September 14, 2007

Please Pray

My bestest friend called me a few minutes ago. She lives in Missouri with her almost 2 year old Ashlynn and 10 month old Jackson and her husband Evan. This morning Ashlynn had a seizure while they were at the park. She had two smaller ones while they were at the hospital. She has had several tests today including a spinal tap. It sounds like the doctors think she may have epilepsy. Please pray the doctors quickly find what is wrong with this sweet little girl and help get her healthy again. And that mom and dad Julie and Evan put their trust in the doctors and nurses to take care of their baby.

I do not know how long they will be in the hospital. I do know Ashlynn is having another test tomorrow

Julie I am sorry if i got any of this info wrong.

God, we just pray for a quick diagnosis for Ashlynn. Be with Julie, Evan, Ashlynn and Jackson during this very stressful time.

We love you Jules!!

No comments:

Post a Comment