Sunday, September 23, 2007
24-7
No this has nothing to do with the hours in a day or how long I wish I could sleep. This is how much my 10 month old weighs! Yes 24 pounds 7 ounces. When he went for his 9 month appointment less than four weeks before he was 22-8...He gained two pounds! What are we feeding him--peaches, pears, green beans, veggie burgers, turkey sticks, peas carrots-- All I can say is he is a good eater. You feed him finger food and he hardly drops anything in his lap or on the floor. It ALL goes in his mouth. I bought this hip carrier thing that helps a bit. It give me more hip so I can hold him with one arm and don't have to support his weight. I am hoping he won't gain any more weight in the next YEAR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment