We stopped at the petting "zoo" where Noah actually petted a few animals. We saw Ryan and Amy there. Ryan gave him some food to feed the goat.

Then we saw Ryan again by the rides. Noah convinced us he wanted to go on the rides. I bought him a wristband for $15 so he could ride as many as he wanted. He went on this one with Ryan. Before he got on, he was jumping up and down he was so anxious to get on. He watched us the whole way around the track with the biggest grin on his face.


Then of course he didn't want to go on anything else. He wouldn't eat anything. I think he got hot and tired. Before we left we sold his wristband to a lady for $10 so I don't feel so bad about spending that money. Maybe next year...
Ooh, there is a teacher discount. I think we are going to go Saturday to see Corbin Bleu.
ReplyDelete