Monday, September 20, 2010

First Days of School

It's been a bit crazy around here. Terril was out of town for two weeks including the week Noah started school. And we have just been all over the place since then. We had two more big days in the last few weeks.
After Labor Day, Elijah started school. He's in 3 year old preschool at a church in town. He goes 3 days a week. He likes it, but the first day started like this...Yep laying on the floor crying. I thought I had taken more pics of this, but this is it. His first day of school pic. He did calm down by the time we got there. Found his name, hung up his back pack, washed his hands. When it was time to go he melted down again. I had already warned the teacher, she is a mom I already know. She was ready for me to hand him off, which I did. I hated to leave him, but I knew he would be okay in a few minutes. And of course he was. When I picked him up he could not stop talking. I think he had a great day. Since then some days are easy drop off days, others he cries. Hopefully we start having more good drop offs than bad.

Last week this little princess started her one day a week school. She's in the same class she was in last spring. And she was ready. She walked right in and got to playing. Loved it. They told me when I picked her up that she belted out "Jesus Loves Me' when they had song time.







No comments:

Post a Comment