Everyone got new socks. I've never seen such excitement over socks. L was screeching in the store she was so thrilled to have pink and purple, her favorite colors.

Soccer has started. This is our first year in the U8 league. The kids play positions. They are learning a lot. I haven't taken tons of pics yet, so this is all I have for now. That's Noah bending over on the right.
We have a pack of boys in our neighborhood that love to play together in the afternoons. There are 5 boys between 6 and 4 that run around together. Usually they are on the neighbors trampoline, but this day they were in our yard. I love that they can safely run back and forth.
Leah found this hat right before soccer and insisted on wearing it.
While the boys play, Leah and Reese played ponies on the deck.
Just chillin.
Reading is starting to really click with Noah. He wants to read, it's hard to find stuff at his level. He's reading the Hungry Caterpillar to E. Not sure how much was reading and how much was memory, but every little bit counts.
Elijah likes to invite Leah into the bathroom with him. They play and have their own little conversations.


T's parents were here this weekend. It gave us a chance to go to the cell phone store without kids. We changed to a local number and got new phones. T got an iphone which he loves. His mom and dad both have one already. They all played with them together. I know you can't really tell that from the pic, but that's what's happening!
No comments:
Post a Comment