Elijah started mother's day out today. He will go two days a week. He pulled a "Noah" today and refused to let me take his picture. The good news is that on the way there, he told me he wasn't going to cry, he was going to talk to his teachers, play cars and puzzles and color. And you know what. He was fine when I dropped him off. he put his bag in his cubby, saw the cars and went off to play with them. Such a big kid!
He was so worn out. This is how I found him when I checked on him at naptim. This is outside his room in the hallway. He had played for awhile, probably started to escape and at some point decided he was tired. He had to have decided to go to sleep because he covered himself up.
We are making a bigger sandbox because that little green turtle is too small for 3 kids. So today while Terril's mom and his Aunt Cathy are here, we are working on that. They worked hard digging out the clay. We made two runs for rocks to edge it. The neighbors just happen to be ordering 12 tons of sand for a project in their yard, so we are hoping we can get in on that, rather than having to fill this up bag by bag.



I guess it might have been a while since you have done math but I think the numbers start at 1 not 6! HA! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat project!
ReplyDeleteI like it where did you get the stuff?
ReplyDeletekim