The boys have been begging to go here since we pass it weekly on our way to church.

Did you see that nice little glass elevator half way up? That's how you get to the top. They are lucky they got me there. I still refuse to go up in the STL arch! At least this was just the five of us going up so there was plenty of room. I love how Leah is leaning forward in the pic below. She's not quite sure she should get any closer.

The view from the top. There is actually another spiral staircase going up. According to T you can see even more. He took the boys up, but not the camera.
To Memphis...

And St. Louis...

Going back down. They seem a lot more comfortable now!

There was a really nice fountain too. I was certain E was going to fall in a few times. Luckily we stayed dry!
you have such a cute family!
ReplyDelete