Monday, September 14, 2009

Soccer-Season 3

I don't know why my soccer pictures all turn out horrible! I have a feeling it's the horrible neon shirts we always have as our team color. Or maybe it's the angle of the sun at 9 am on a Saturday morning.
Noah is LOVING soccer. He plays the whole time with a smile on his face. I love that he loves it. This season, we apparently are now playing with goalies. This league wasn't supposed to have goalies, butnow they do. Noah played goalie for a few minutes saturday and did great. Although he had a hard time standing still WAITING for the ball to come to him. He was too excited.


New shinguards, but we haven't outgrown the $5 cleats yet!

1 comment:

  1. I think those pics aren't bad. you could try using a little exposure compensation, like -2/3.
    I think the colors would pop more if you turn up saturation +1 in the "picture style" you're using. I've done that with my 450D and it makes for very little adjustment on the computer. usually just levels to bring up the mid-tones and that's it.

    ReplyDelete