I guess I'm a bit behind. Where did November go? I took very few pictures in November. I'm going to have to change that if I plan to do project life again next year!
All but on of the boys from his preschool class were able to come, his best friend from last year and another friend from church. A good group. We did a few crafts and played a few games.
Then had cupcakes.
And opened presents. He got a little of everything he likes-legos, hotwheels, hexbugs, Cars stuff, playdough
All the kids checking out the new hexbug.
We celebrated as a family on his real birthday. Daddy was home that day so we opened presents after breakfast.
At 5 E is his sister's best friend. He takes such good care of her. They argue sometimes but 90% of the time, they are inseperable. He is smart. He knows all his letters and the sounds they make. He's ready for me to teach him to read. He loves to play Curious George on the computer or attempt to play playstation with N. Has a very stubborn streak that makes for some bad attitudes at dinner. Likes to play with hotwheels, playmobil, imaginext. Is getting good at drawing pictures--people, houses, suns. Definitely not as independent as N as this age, but we're working on it. I love you Little Man. Can't wait to see what the year holds.
I can't believe he's 5!
ReplyDelete