Tuesday, September 6, 2011

This Girl

After church Sunday I told her to change into play clothes so we could go outside. She came back with this skirt. After Daddy helped her change clothes, she came back out of her room with all of her yellow things. the girl knows how to accesorize :)
Sunday afternoon we went for a hike on some nearby trails. I think she has the most fun.


And this girl started 3 year old preschool today. All summer she's been saying " I don't wanna be in Miss Weswee's cwass" But last week we had our parent meeting and she got to see her classroom. and there was girl stuff. She was ready. This morning she was ready to go. Little Big Brother was telling her how to behave--listen to your teacher, if you have to go potty, just go.
She got really quiet when we got to her class, but there were no tears. I helped her pick a book and she sat right down with the other kids on the rug. When I picked her up she saw me and started waving with a big grin. The first thing she said was she had animal crackers for snack! Brother sat with her at Jesus Time and snack time. She had a great morning and can't wait to go back tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment