There are a few boys in this class that were in his K class, so he is happy about that. Now he is a bit more excited, and ready. to go back to school. When I asked if I could just drop him off on the first day, he said he thought that would be okay, but he wanted to wait and see how he felt on that day :)
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Getting Ready
Tonight was meet the teacher night at Noah's school. Until tonight he wasn't ready to go back to school. We met his teacher--I think a favorite 1st grade teacher.
Put supplies in his desk. Last year he just had a table he shared with 3 other kids. This year he gets his own desk with stuff inside.
Already inside was a math book. He really was excited about it. I didn't stage this at all!
There are a few boys in this class that were in his K class, so he is happy about that. Now he is a bit more excited, and ready. to go back to school. When I asked if I could just drop him off on the first day, he said he thought that would be okay, but he wanted to wait and see how he felt on that day :)
There are a few boys in this class that were in his K class, so he is happy about that. Now he is a bit more excited, and ready. to go back to school. When I asked if I could just drop him off on the first day, he said he thought that would be okay, but he wanted to wait and see how he felt on that day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment